Sunday, April 24, 2011

Worn Out!

Happy Easter Everyone!

I have been singing my favorite Easter hymn all day.. .
" Up from the grave He arose! With a mighty triumph for His foes! He arose a victor of the dark domain and He lives forever with His saints to reign. He arose! He arose! Christ Jesus He arose!

Growing up we attended Covenant Presbyterian. I would look forward to the Easter service... and singing this hymn. I am so thankful that serve a risen King!

My mom left to go to the beach Friday morning. Then she and the rest of the family came back today to celebrate Easter with us. They have just left and not looking forward to being by myself all day tomorrow, while Gunter is at work. But I have got to grow up sometime, right? I have got to figure out how to handle a new baby.

Therefore, this weekend we just laid low. Mom gave us "The King's Speech" for Easter. We watched that last night and ordered pizza. Gunter made a comment about how this is the first weekend ever that we haven't had plans and gone out and done something. We better get used to it! Our lives have been changed for the better!
How we spent our weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment