Monday, April 11, 2011

Nursery Update: A Few More Additions

Everyday I keep thinking... could this be our last day as a family of 2 ...plus a dog...

When I saw Dr. Nicholls last Wednesday he said that if I am making good progress then we could talk about induction this week! I go back for another visit on Wednesday. But I have got to hold off until then, because he is on Spring Break right now! Of course Gunter wants me to hold off until the end of tax season. All I can say is that John Turner is going to come when he wants to. And lately I am feeling like that may be sooner than later. Definitely been having some contractions over the last few days....

On to the nursery. Gunter and my mom told me that I couldn't put anything else in the room, but of course I found a few more things to add....

At Gunter's office shower we were given this Bla Bla mobile! 

I think that it looks so good with the picture that Kelsey painted for the nursery! 

On the corner cabinet I have some of John Turner's keepsake items displayed. 
There are new additions - the silver engraved cup and spoon on the right. 
These were gifts for John Turner from Brittany, Amy, and Christina. Thanks girls! 

Heath is wearing a little "golfers" hat that John Turner got in the mail today from a 
friend in Birmingham. 
He said that he can't wait til his brother gets here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment