Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy 1 Week

I can't believe John Turner is one week old! My how this week has flown by... it's probably only a snapshot of how the rest of his life will be! We have technically only been home for 4 days... so that makes me a feel a little better... maybe it's not really going by that fast ...

This day gown is from a little girl in my class. 
I absolutely love it! 
We have found that wearing a day gown is much better for diaper changes
 than the snap-up pants outfits! 


He has changed so much since we brought him home for the hospital. Already is face has gotten so much chubbier! He is trying to lift his head up! and doing a pretty good job at it! He is getting used to bathtime (more on his first bath later). He still LOVES his little lamb chair and we have found that he sleeps much better in it than his really cute bassinet. He is opening his eyes a lot more now. They are really dark blue at the moment, but I keep thinking they will change to brown... like mine! 

Tomorrow is a big day for John Turner... he is taking his newborn pictures! I can't wait to see how he does! 

1 comment:

  1. Anna Clare just lit up seeing him in his little gown...so sweet! Can't wait to see the newborn pictures!

    ReplyDelete