Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All Auburn: All Blue

War Eagle! 

This weekend Gunter and I made the trek to the Plains to see our first Auburn game of the year - Clemson vs. Auburn. It was a nail-bitter, but ended up great! We enjoyed seeing friends from our college days. It was a reunion weekend for both of us. Gunter got to hang out with his fraternity brothers and I got to hang out with my sorority sisters! It was a great weekend of "catching up" with everyone! 

Because one of Clemson's colors is orange also, Auburn asked everyone to wear navy, instead of orange. The stadium looked so cool! If you looked around you saw all navy, then the Clemson fans stood out in their orange. The student section had navy shakers, which I really liked! Good idea Auburn! 



Reunion with the Alpha Chi Girls! 
Courtney, Leigh, Brittany, me and Amy 
We set up our own tailgate in the yard of the Library! 

Blayne and I 
(The plate was my fan :) It was so, so hot! )

Kelsey and I tailgating! 

Mom and Dad came down to the Plains to tailgate. 
We were excited because this is actually a normal picture of Dad! Ha! ha! 

Until next time! War Eagle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment