Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Obsessions

So... I have mentioned before that my best friend, Hannah, and I are obsessed with the Royal Family. Back in April I talked about how we would scour over the People magazines in middle school with the beautiful pictures of Diana. Well, two nights ago Hannah texted me a web address... and that was it. Immediately I knew what she was talking about... the Duchess of Cambridge! You have to go to our new found obsession.

  www.whatkatewore.com.

It's all of Kate Middleton's dress, outfits, clothes, shoes, etc. Some posts tell you where she bought pieces of her wardrobe, how you can own her clothes, etc. In case you didn't know, her bridal gown is going on display in London. I desperately wish that I could fly over there and see it in person. For now pictures will have to do.
The commentary is hilarious if you read the article written about the new exhibit. 
The Queen doesn't like that it looks like there is a floating head! Ha! Ha!



I would love to be the curator of this exhibit! 

Today's post on the site is about the sapphire earrings that Diana wore. Prince William had them remade for Kate. They are stunning!

My friend Mary-Peyton sent me a link for Pinterest twice. I guess she really wanted me to join! So yesterday, I finally joined. I had to call Kelsey and ask her how to pronounce it. For some reason I kept wanting to put another "e" in there. But it's like "interest" with a "pin" at the front! So cleaver! Pinterest is my new obsession, almost as addicting as Facebook :)

You can follow me at http://pinterest.com/karibp/ 

And finally... he has been my obsession for the past 3 and a half months... but I just had to share some new pictures with you! 
Smiling for the camera! 

John Turner has a new obsession too... his feet! He grabs them and plays with them whenever possible! He is enthralled with them! It won't be long before he'll be sticking them in his mouth! 


I took a class on how to operate my camera this morning, so maybe I'll be posting some really good pictures soon!

5 comments:

  1. He is precious. I was looking back at some of your older posts and he is just growing too fast. They do that :(. I know you all are having a ball with him. Hope you are having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Sorry to send it twice, but glad I did :)

    John Turner is sooo cute! I want him and Whitaker to meet! I think you need to visit Hannah in Winston-Salem and I can meet you there. Daniel's parents live maybe 20 minutes from there. And it is only about an hour and 45 mins from Raleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari Beth, your blog is so sweet! John Turner is absolutely adorable! I share your love of Kate and Pinterest :) Glad yall are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late seeing this post...but your little boy is SO cute! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Turner is precious! I bought that same shirt for Henry. Also like looking at whatkatewore !!
    VERY interesting!

    ReplyDelete