Sunday, July 17, 2011

3 Months and Counting!

On Wednesday, July 13th, John Turner turned 3 months! I can't believe it! The last few months have gone by so quickly! I am trying to cherish every minute I get to spend with him. In less than one month he will be heading to "school" and I will go back to work. Sniff, sniff....

In his Big Boy PJs! These are 6 month!

Sitting up like a Big Boy!
He had a little help from the couch! 

He found his hands a few weeks ago. Now they constantly stay  in his mouth. When he gets sleepy he starts to rub his eyes. It's so cute! Just in the last few days he has begun noticing his feet and grabbing onto them. He is becoming so observant, which is fun. But now when we are at restaurants, he wants to get out of his carseat, so that he can see everyone. He may be a little social! Mom says that he is going to be a talker! Now that he has begun cooing and talking, he doesn't quit! Speaking of Mom.... she came to visit for his 3 month birthday! 

John Turner and Cha Cha

John Turner is a happy baby the majority of the day! Which makes life so much better and enjoyable! He has a few new tricks - like sticking his tongue out. I tried to get a picture, but I wasn't fast enough! 


I finally finished smocking 2 plates for John Turner - an Auburn tiger plate, to match the twins, and some cute yellow ducklings! I have given them to my friend in my book club to put them together for me. When she returns them, I will definitely put pictures up! 

Until next time.... 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love that last pic and that sweet little smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KB I just can't believe he is 3mos already! He is just so precious! Glad your mom got to come down! Can't wait to see your smocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Whitaker is quite similar to how you are describing John Turner! Social Social Social!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...You don't know me, but I came across your blog when I was googling Aubie/Auburn smocking plates. Can you tell me where to find Auburn-related smocking plates? I live in the Birmingham area, but have friends in Montgomery and Auburn. I'm dying to get my hands on some so a family friend can make my 5 month old daughter a dress for her first Auburn tailgate. If you don't mind sharing, would you email me at moosewinkle731 at gmail dot come?

    ReplyDelete