Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Photos

I wanted some pictures of Gunter and me... and Heath before the baby comes. I wanted maternity pictures, but modest maternity pictures. My friend Megan told me to look at a photographer from Enterprise, Ashley Whitaker. She had taken some pictures of Megan's coworkers' children, and commented on her work. It was just the style I was looking for. 

I called Ashley up and she said she would love to take some pictures of us. She suggested that we come soon. We didn't need to wait too long... because I would get too fat! and too uncomfortable! It's a good thing that we took our pictures two weeks ago, because I have started swelling... and those pictures would not be pretty now... not because of the photographer, but the "model." 

Here are some of the pictures that Ashley took of us. Check out more on her website

Ashley mentioned using Scrabble letters in a picture. 
I was a little unsure what she meant, but they turned out so cute! 
Plus, the Brown family LOVES Scrabble! 



Heath posed so well for all of the pictures! 


Soon our family will be growing! Thanks Ashley for the great pictures! 

2 comments: