Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Beach Style

Finally, I am getting to post about our Thanksgiving holiday. I feel like life is crazy... yes, I know it's going to get crazier come April 2011. I have been busy wrapping Christmas presents, cheering on my Auburn Tigers at the SEC Championship, and devising a plan about how Gunter and I can get to Glendale for the National Championship. After all, it is a once in a life chance. Auburn hasn't been to the National Championship since 1952. I think that Auburn going to the championship this year, and Alabama last year, says a lot about our great state! We know our football! I am anxiously awaiting the announcement of the Heisman winner....

On to Thanksgiving... This year, we decided to do something a little different. Since we have the beach house "Worth the Wait," we decided to spend Thanksgiving there. It was wonderful! It was unusually warm. We laid out on the beach, in our bathing suits!
Tom the Turkey made the trip to PCB for Thanksgiving. 

We all contributed in making the Thanksgiving dinner, and it was delicious! We enjoyed fellowship with our family, and had a great time laughing, telling stories and eating! 

Kelsey with a plate full of food! Yummy! 

The whole gang eating Thanksgiving lunch... or was it dinner...
We didn't end up eating until around 4 o'clock 


We also celebrated Kelsey's birthday on Friday! How could we celebrate it any other way then with an Auburn victory over Alabama! Whoop! Whoop! Kelsey chose the Red Bar to eat for her birthday dinner, and it was delicious as usual. 

Gunter and I waiting for our table at Red Bar.
Notice the sun I got! 

Of course we had a cake for Kelsey... Publix white cake, her favorite! 

Kelsey was even kind enough to take some pictures of Gunter and I... and Heath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment