Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's A Boy!


Yesterday, October 27 we found out that the Baby Price is a BOY! We are so thrilled and ecstatic! Dr. Nicholls let us find out early the sex of the baby. Normally you would have to wait until you are 20 weeks. I am 15 weeks now. I was praying two things: 1 - that the baby would be turned so that we could actually see what it was, 2 - that the doctors/ ultra sound techs could be certain about the sex. Gunter and I are planning on going shopping soon for baby things, and we wanted to be really sure of the sex so we would know if we needed to buy pink or blue! The ultra sound tech said that she was 100% sure that he was a boy! An answer to prayer! 


Shot #1 of Baby Boy Price.
This is a good profile shot and you can see his hand sticking up in the background. 



Shot #2 of Baby Boy Price! 

We are so excited to see the baby. Everything is looking really good. In four weeks we will have another ultra sound, so more pictures to come! Keeping praying for a good pregnancy and that the baby grows and is continuing in good health! 

5 comments:

  1. Yay! A boy-how exciting. Now the fun part: deciding on a name for Baby Boy Price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, these pics brought tears to my eyes! Such a beautiful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB, I am SOOO excited for you!!! Congratulations to you and Gunter---I imagine he is over the moon! :) I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooove it! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kari Beth!! I am so excited for y'all!! You and Gunter will be the best parents!

    ReplyDelete