Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Dog Days of Summer

We have a four- legged friend that we love dearly around our household. His name is Heath. G adopted him from the Humane Society and gave him to me Christmas 2006. Heath is part Pekingese and part Boston Terrier. We think he is wonderful! Just this past Saturday, G asked me if I thought other people were jealous of our dog, and wanted him....   :)

Heath and I took the summer easy. I finished my Masters in December, and my goal for the summer was to relax and spend as much time at the beach as possible. I think achieved my goal!

Here are some pics of Heath this summer! Enjoy!
                                               Heath and Kelsey working on the beach house!

                                     Heath LOVES to sit in the swing on the porch and watch
                                                        the cars drive down the street!


I wanted to soften up our very large fireplace. So  Mom helped 
me make some cushions for the hearth. This has become
Heath's favorite place to sit.... and nap. 

I love summer time, but I am getting tired of the 100 degree heat. We are ready for Fall and cooler weather. Heath is ready to break out his Auburn gear! 
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment