Sunday, August 29, 2010

How It All Began!

Welcome to the Price Life blog! I wanted to create a blog to keep our family and friends informed about our life! I having been thinking about having a blog for quite sometime now, but wasn't sure if I would have enough time.... A good friend of mine, Amy, suggested that I start a blog when I saw her at a wedding. Her suggestion was to let others know about all the updating and remodeling that we did to our house. That got the wheels turning. After I  finished my Masters in December, I took a few months off to have a little fun, and now I am starting the blog! I hope that you enjoy it!

This summer, my husband and I took a fun getaway trip to St. Simon's Island, Georgia. One day in particular we went to Jekyll Island. There was a little putt-putt course on the island. When the Prices putt-putt we always have to wager something. On this trip, I was wagering my blog (whether to have one or not) and G was wagering a golf cart (which he has been really, really wanting). So if I won, I got to start my blog, if G won, he got to get a golf cart! Pretty high stakes!

                                                        Hole where I made a one-in-one!

It ended up that I dominated the putt-putt course, beating my husband my a substantial amount - 11 strokes to be exact! I even made a hole-in-one on course! I was ecstatic! Here are a few pics from the joyful occasion!

                                                                At the windmill hole!

                                                          After our putt-putt game!

Besides stories about our life and the renovations on our house, I also would like to post about fun crafts and things that I have been working on. I am teaching myself to sew, smock, and use my monogram sewing machine. More on that later! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments: