Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dothan Baby Shower

I went to the doctor today for my 28 week appointment! I can't believe that I am 28 weeks! It has flown by. You can definitely tell that I am pregnant now, and it is coming on fast! It just won't stop!

The nursery is almost finished. Mom finished the curtains and they are hanging in the room now. When she came this weekend we worked on the bumperpads and finished those. So my next post will be pictures of the nursery! We are still waiting for the glider, which should be here within the next two weeks. Once that comes in, then I will hang all of the pictures on the walls... and really be done with the nursery! The hard part is finding places for all of the great stuff we have gotten from our showers. How can 1 person, who is not even here yet, accumulate so much stuff! I am so thankful for our friends that threw the shower for John Turner. It was so much fun and we racked up on great gifts for our precious little boy!

The Hostesses! 
Katie Pilcher, Rhoda Weber, Susanne Richardson, Me, 
Christina Hayes, Christen Price and Connie Ridley
Thanks for everything! 

The table setting! I loved the flowers! 

John Turner's first Blah Blah! Thanks Mrs. Smith! 

John Turner's first  smocked daygown! Thanks Mitizi! 

Sign for the hospital door! Thanks Kara! 

John Turner's Christmas stocking from Mom! 


"War Eagle Hey!" John John from Ms. Faye! That will be good for 
next football season! 


Monogrammed pillow for the crib from Mrs. Hardy! 

Christen, Me, and Susanne! It was so good to see you guys! 

Katie, Me, Emily, and Christina

Gifts from the shower
Blah Blah, Monitors, whale outfit (perfect for the beach), Binky, 
tool daygown, stocking, Christmas PJs, and swaddle blankets

More gifts! 
Peter Rabbit dishes, monogrammed basket, golf outfit, Auburn burp cloths, 
monogrammed burp cloths, and knit hat

Nap Nanny, changing table pad, monogrammed pillow, 
several daygowns, and blue and white polka dot onesie and matching bib

Thanks for a wonderful shower! I had a blast and John Turner got so many nice gifts! 

Pictures of the nursery coming soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like tons of great stuff!!!! Also I LOVE the prayer calendar! It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I would love a copy to pray you through that month too!

    ReplyDelete