Saturday, November 20, 2010

Out With the Old, in With the New

Whew! We have been so busy the last few weeks! We have been working on the nursery and trying to get the "big" stuff out of the way. We have all of the furniture... I think. Today we went and looked at gliders... again. I told Gunter we need to make some more decisions soon, because I am tired of looking and talking about fabric and what will look the best! Here is a sneak peek at what Baby Price's room will look like. And yes... we still haven't decided on a name!

Our crib is the Jenny Lind Millionaire Dollar Baby Crib. I love it. It is just so classic, and exactly what I wanted. This piece of furniture was in my mom's nursery. A friend, Rachel Eden distressed it, but left the top the natural wood color. This will be our changing table!


Notice the wall color? Yes, it is gray now! This room was the green room with the twin beds in it. Gunter painted the room the other week, and I really like the color!

This wardrobe was my great grandmother's piece, on my mom's side. It used to be in grandmother (Gran's) house and I always loved it. It has been sitting in storage. So we got it out a few weeks ago and Rachel distressed it too.


This corner cabinet was in my sister's room growing up. Rachel also distressed it.
Here is a purchase that I am really excited about! Thursday I went out to the Antique Mall with Leah. I found this bassinet and just had to have it! I have been looking everywhere for one. It matches our crib perfectly! I am super excited about this!


This weekend I AM making decisions about fabric. An update on that later!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute KB!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like with crib and bedding!

    ReplyDelete